UK: LK Bennett CEO Drouet steps down
Luxury British fashion house LK Bennett has confirmed its chief executive Didier Drouet has left the womenswear retailer.
Drouet has stepped down after just a year-and-a-half at the helm. A spokesperson for the retailer did not give a reason for his departure.
He will be replaced by Robert Bensoussan, who has been an investor in LK Bennett and its chairman since July 2008.
"We wish Mr Drouet every success in his new ventures," the spokesperson said.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020