UK: LK Bennett CEO Drouet steps down
Luxury British fashion house LK Bennett has confirmed its chief executive Didier Drouet has left the womenswear retailer.
Drouet has stepped down after just a year-and-a-half at the helm. A spokesperson for the retailer did not give a reason for his departure.
He will be replaced by Robert Bensoussan, who has been an investor in LK Bennett and its chairman since July 2008.
"We wish Mr Drouet every success in his new ventures," the spokesperson said.
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards