UK: LK Bennett CEO Drouet steps down
Luxury British fashion house LK Bennett has confirmed its chief executive Didier Drouet has left the womenswear retailer.
Drouet has stepped down after just a year-and-a-half at the helm. A spokesperson for the retailer did not give a reason for his departure.
He will be replaced by Robert Bensoussan, who has been an investor in LK Bennett and its chairman since July 2008.
"We wish Mr Drouet every success in his new ventures," the spokesperson said.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket