UK: LK Bennett CEO Drouet steps down
Luxury British fashion house LK Bennett has confirmed its chief executive Didier Drouet has left the womenswear retailer.
Drouet has stepped down after just a year-and-a-half at the helm. A spokesperson for the retailer did not give a reason for his departure.
He will be replaced by Robert Bensoussan, who has been an investor in LK Bennett and its chairman since July 2008.
"We wish Mr Drouet every success in his new ventures," the spokesperson said.
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire