UK: LK Bennett CEO Drouet steps down
Luxury British fashion house LK Bennett has confirmed its chief executive Didier Drouet has left the womenswear retailer.
Drouet has stepped down after just a year-and-a-half at the helm. A spokesperson for the retailer did not give a reason for his departure.
He will be replaced by Robert Bensoussan, who has been an investor in LK Bennett and its chairman since July 2008.
"We wish Mr Drouet every success in his new ventures," the spokesperson said.
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Critical findings identified at Bangladesh complex
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey