USA: Loehmann's Reorganization Plan Approved
Loehmann's, Inc (OTC:LOEHQ) announced today that the company's second amended plan of reorganization has been confirmed by the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. The approved plan, which will facilitate the company's formal emergence from Chapter 11, is expected to become effective in approximately two weeks. Robert N. Friedman, Loehmann's chairman and chief executive officer, said: "We are very pleased with the progress the company has made over the last year in our effort to exit from Chapter 11. We are excited to be entering a new era and look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022