USA: Loehmann's To List On Nasdaq, Sells $5m Facility
Specialty retailer of branded apparel and shoes at discount prices, Loehmann's Holdings Inc, has revealed its common stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq National Stock Market fnext Monday.
The New York-based operator of 43 stores said in statement the stock, which was trading on the Nasdaq Otc Bulletin Board, will continue to trade under the ticker symbol LHMS.
It added it has also completed the sale of its facility in the Bronx, New York, for $5 million in cash, although its corporate headquarters will continue to be located in the Bronx facility. No further details were disclosed.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective