SPAIN: Loewe Names Ona Selfa Women's Wear Designer
After four years of successful collaboration with Narciso Rodriguez, luxury brand Loewe has signed Jose Enrique Ona Selfa as its women's wear creative director for the next three years. Loewe, founded in Madrid in 1846, is now part of the LVMH Group. It is present in the most prominent luxury markets in the world with more than 100 owned and operated boutiques and is currently a leader in luxury leather, fashion products and prestige fragrances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"