UK: Log-Net Launches New Version Of Supply Chain Software
Log-Net, a provider of international supply chain and logistics execution software, today announced the launch of version 4.0 of Log-Net, the company's flagship supply chain execution software. Log-Net 4.0 provides global in-transit visibility across all modes of transport with extensive logistics, costing and purchasing functionality. The new version provides upgrades to the system's core order management, transport management, and costing area plus new support for internationalisation and wireless computing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth