UK: Logo For Less Launches Factory Discount Outlets
A Scottish high street retail chain has announced that it is to invest over £3m in its launch of 15 discount 'designer factory outlets' throughout England and Ireland, with the creation of 150 new jobs, reports The Scotsman newspaper. The Aberdeen based firm Logo, which sells fashion apparel and accessories aimed at young women between the ages of 15 and 25, launched the first of its new chain of stores in Livingstone earlier in the week. Other cities cited for the new stores included Belfast and Dublin, although the company did confirm that no leases have yet been signed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022