US: London Fog given green light for auction
Lifestyle goods company London Fog has been given court approval to put its remaining assets up for auction.
The company can now search for a suitor to outbid stalking-horse bidder Hudson Capital-Ross Stores, which would receive a US$230,000 break-up fee if that happens.
London Fog filed for bankruptcy protection in March and sold off its Pacific Trail brand to Columbia Sportswear.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
California-based retailer Ross Stores says earnings per share for the third quarter rose 24% to $0.31, from $0.25 for the comparable period in 2005....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Active outdoor outfitters Columbia Sportswear has announced the seizure of 19,200 pairs of counterfeit Columbia shoes made in China....
Ross Stores has agreed to acquire 46 store sites in California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and Oklahoma from Albertsons LLC. Terms weren't disclosed....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September 2006 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Active apparel and shoe company Columbia Sportswear said VP of footwear Brad Gebhard has resigned....
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled about 740 bathrobes because of a burn hazard....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts