USA: London Fog Names New Marketing Communications Manager
Top rainwear and outerwear manufacturer, London Fog®, announced today the appointment of Kathleen Gouras to the position of Marketing Communications Manager. Gouras brings more than 10 years of experience in marketing communications and advertising to the fashionable raincoat maker, and will help lead the company's marketing efforts beginning with the spring and fall 2001 seasons. London Fog, the No. 1 most-recognized outerwear brand, recently relocated its headquarters to Seattle. Gouras joins London Fog after a one-and-half-year tenure managing Hewlett-Packard and several other high-tech accounts at Creative Works, a Seattle-based agency. Preceding that, she helped develop brand positioning for Cellular One and Voicestream at Western Wireless, where she gained expertise in strategic marketing and communications. Gouras also honed her skills in the fundamentals of corporate branding while working for such powerhouse advertising agencies as McCann-Erickson and Borders, Perrin and Norrander. "Kathleen's talent combined with her abundant experience in marketing and brand communications will be a tremendous asset to London Fog," said Paul Shriber, president of London Fog. London Fog, a division of London Fog Industries, began as Londontown Manufacturing Co. in 1922. Today, London Fog represents 78 years of tradition and innovation and remains a premier designer, marketer and distributor of quality dress and casual outerwear, rainwear and accessories for business and social occasions. Blending the English tradition of quality with time-tested craftsmanship, London Fog is a respected brand in the marketplace and ranks No. 1 in brand recognition (Women's Wear Daily, Fairchild 100, January 2000). London Fog operates showrooms in Seattle and New York and has licensees in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea, Australia and the United Kingdom. London Fog is located at 1700 Westlake Ave. N., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98109. Telephone: 206/270-5300.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020