USA: London Fog Names New Marketing Communications Manager
Top rainwear and outerwear manufacturer, London Fog®, announced today the appointment of Kathleen Gouras to the position of Marketing Communications Manager. Gouras brings more than 10 years of experience in marketing communications and advertising to the fashionable raincoat maker, and will help lead the company's marketing efforts beginning with the spring and fall 2001 seasons. London Fog, the No. 1 most-recognized outerwear brand, recently relocated its headquarters to Seattle. Gouras joins London Fog after a one-and-half-year tenure managing Hewlett-Packard and several other high-tech accounts at Creative Works, a Seattle-based agency. Preceding that, she helped develop brand positioning for Cellular One and Voicestream at Western Wireless, where she gained expertise in strategic marketing and communications. Gouras also honed her skills in the fundamentals of corporate branding while working for such powerhouse advertising agencies as McCann-Erickson and Borders, Perrin and Norrander. "Kathleen's talent combined with her abundant experience in marketing and brand communications will be a tremendous asset to London Fog," said Paul Shriber, president of London Fog. London Fog, a division of London Fog Industries, began as Londontown Manufacturing Co. in 1922. Today, London Fog represents 78 years of tradition and innovation and remains a premier designer, marketer and distributor of quality dress and casual outerwear, rainwear and accessories for business and social occasions. Blending the English tradition of quality with time-tested craftsmanship, London Fog is a respected brand in the marketplace and ranks No. 1 in brand recognition (Women's Wear Daily, Fairchild 100, January 2000). London Fog operates showrooms in Seattle and New York and has licensees in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea, Australia and the United Kingdom. London Fog is located at 1700 Westlake Ave. N., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98109. Telephone: 206/270-5300.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022