US: London Fog signs Eva Longoria Parker for ad campaign
Iconix Brand Group has announced that actress Eva Longoria Parker and her husband, NBA San Antonio Spurs champion starting point guard, Tony Parker, will appear in its London Fog brand's holiday marketing campaign.
The multi-media marketing campaign will debut in December issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire and Gotham, outdoor billboards and online, a statement said.
Eva Longoria Parker, stated, "It was fun to work together. London Fog is always classy and beautiful and we knew we were in good hands for the campaign. The coats and bags were gorgeous; I am a huge fan of trench coats and all the London Fog trenches were amazing."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A much-speculated clothing collection by Madonna will hit Macy's stores in August after the pop star struck a joint venture deal with Iconix Brand Group....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a deal to develop its Badgley Mischka brand throughout Greater China....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022