USA: London Fog To Launch Autumn Outerwear Range In Las Vegas
Outerwear designer London Fog has announced that it is to unveil its Autumn 2001 collection of outerwear and rainwear at next week's MAGIC International trade show in Las Vegas.
On dispaly at the show will be the company's new Signature collection for men aand its Travel Collection for both men and women.
The Signature of outerwear will incorporate traditional London Fog design with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX fabrication and Thinsulate Insulation by 3M.
The Travel Collection for both men and women, fuses high-tech function with precise minimalism to create the most practical, fashionable travel option yet. The men's Travel collection features Field Cloth and Teflon-coated Micro Suede for lasting protection and versatility; while the women's pieces introduce London Fog's breakthrough waterproof-breathable-stretch ComfortZone fabric for optimal function.
Also new this season are London Fog's "Urban Day and Nights" ladies' coats, delivering a solution to women who want and need fashionable, functional outerwear every day of the year. The six new styles showcase intelligent details such as plush removable linings, weatherproof Venetian crepe shells and sleek, shaped silhouettes that fit any occasion.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar