ITALY: London Mode changes name
Italy-based fashion company London Mode has changed its name to Legrenzi Fashion Company, reported L'Arena.
Legrenzi is named after the company's owners the Italian Legrenzi family.
According to co-CEO Massimiliano Legrenzi, London Mode was not suited to a company which dealt with Italian styles, the report said.
Legrenzi is concentrating on growing its business internationally and is especially keen to expand to ex-Soviet states after breaking into the Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
It is also eyeing Argentina and Mexico as export markets.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report