UK: London Shoe Show Latest
Prepare for an explosion of colour at the 43rd London Shoe Show at the London Hammersmith Novotel, the UK's most important footwear fair, where the latest collections for Spring/Summer 2001 from over 200 major European factories are on show. Taking the lead from the ready-to-wear collections, shoes and sandals will be available in soft pastels, natural shades and primary colours; Western-style boots continue to sell, with mocassins, snakeskins, and leather prints tantalising the retailer. Regular exhibitors include the highly successful ranges from Rebeca Sanver, Sabrina Chic, designer shoes from Armando Pollini, Timothy Hitsman, Florentine, Trickers International, fashionable ballet shoes from French Sole, the latest four K & S brands covering the wide spectrum of flat, sporty street shoes through to clogs, elegant mules and court shoes and many more. Narrow/wide fittings and wedding shoes from Nil Simile, plus men's shoes from Marc O'Polo and Paul Dugdale.Leading wholesalers Kidderminster, Wilfords, Jacobson, Jen and Livesey Shoe Co will be showing their latest comprehensive selections of volume selling styles for Spring/Summer 2001 and stock lines from Autumn/Winter 2000.Opening hours on Sunday and Monday from 9.30am - 6.00pm and Tuesday. 9.30am - 3.00pm. With tube, bus and car parking are all available nearby. Refreshments are available all day and there is plenty of space for buyers to relax and contemplate the wealth of ranges on display.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts