UK: London Shoe Show Latest
Prepare for an explosion of colour at the 43rd London Shoe Show at the London Hammersmith Novotel, the UK's most important footwear fair, where the latest collections for Spring/Summer 2001 from over 200 major European factories are on show. Taking the lead from the ready-to-wear collections, shoes and sandals will be available in soft pastels, natural shades and primary colours; Western-style boots continue to sell, with mocassins, snakeskins, and leather prints tantalising the retailer. Regular exhibitors include the highly successful ranges from Rebeca Sanver, Sabrina Chic, designer shoes from Armando Pollini, Timothy Hitsman, Florentine, Trickers International, fashionable ballet shoes from French Sole, the latest four K & S brands covering the wide spectrum of flat, sporty street shoes through to clogs, elegant mules and court shoes and many more. Narrow/wide fittings and wedding shoes from Nil Simile, plus men's shoes from Marc O'Polo and Paul Dugdale.Leading wholesalers Kidderminster, Wilfords, Jacobson, Jen and Livesey Shoe Co will be showing their latest comprehensive selections of volume selling styles for Spring/Summer 2001 and stock lines from Autumn/Winter 2000.Opening hours on Sunday and Monday from 9.30am - 6.00pm and Tuesday. 9.30am - 3.00pm. With tube, bus and car parking are all available nearby. Refreshments are available all day and there is plenty of space for buyers to relax and contemplate the wealth of ranges on display.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack