US: Los Angeles fashion industry “unappreciated”
The fashion industry in Los Angeles is "largely unappreciated" as a driving force for the city's economy, according to a new report - despite local companies earning revenues of more than US$18bn through the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate