USA: Losses Continue At Tice Sewing Equipment
Tice Technology Inc, maker of industrial sewing equipment, reported a net loss of $1.524 million or $0.12 per diluted share for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2001, compared to a net loss of $1.343 million or $0.15 per diluted share in the previous year. Revenues for the year ended March 31, 2001 were $3.989 million, up 699 per cent from $499,465 in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth