US: Lotto agrees San Diego football deal
San Diego Boca football club has announced a two-year agreement with Lotto Team Sport to be the gear and merchandise supplier for next year's National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) season.
"Lotto USA represents a high quality soccer apparel product line which is partnered with some of the biggest soccer names and teams in the world," said San Diego Boca president/general manager Yan Skwara."
"Lotto currently works with Italian Serie A clubs such as Fiorentina, Palermo, Udinese and with [English club] Queens Park Rangers."
San Diego Boca's NPSL opening game will take place on 3 April against Real San Jose.
"We are proud to have SD Boca FC outfitted in our quality Lotto Team Gear products, which includes a full array of team kits, balls, shoes, bags, warm-ups, team jackets and more," said Lotto USA regional manager Matt Thatcher.
"We will also have SD Boca Lotto gear merchandise sold at all home matches of the team."
Lotto Sport USA is a division of Etonic Worldwide and is owned by Lotto Sport Italia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022