ITALY: Lotto Posts $9.2m Operating Profit
Speaking with 'La Tribuna,' president Andrea Tomat said turnover rose 13.2 per cent last year to $265m from 2001, with footwear and apparel accounting for an even percentage share and accessories making up the remaining five per cent.
The company added that it expects turnover to increase to $378m by 2005 and $540m by 2008. Lotto currently has a presence in more than 80 countries around the world.
Companies: Lotto Sport Italia
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Italian sports brand Lotto has appointed Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk as its exclusive licensee for Indonesia until 31 December 2010....
Italian sportswear company Lotto yesterday unveiled the world's first laceless football shoe, the Zhero Gravity, in the UK....
Italian sportswear company Lotto Sport Italia has renewed an agreement with underwear specialist Fraly for the manufacture and distribution of sports underwear collections under the Lotto brand....
Sportswear brand Lotto Sport Italia says it is "very satisfied" with its 2004 results, reporting total sales of €256 million compared with sales of €255m last year....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar