ITALY: Lotto Sport 2002 Profit Up To EUR6.4 Million
Sportswear and sports shoe company Lotto Sport Italia has posted a 4.4 per cent jump in full-year pre-tax profits to 6.4 million euros on the back of a 25 per cent climb in consolidated turnover to 144.9 million euros. The Montebelluna-based company said turnover grew 18.1 per cent in Italy and exports rose 32 per cent. It added that when turnover generated through its licensees in Asia and the Americas is taken into account, its pre-tax profits are up 10.4 per cent and turnover reached 218 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022