ITALY: Lotto Sport 2002 Profit Up To EUR6.4 Million
Sportswear and sports shoe company Lotto Sport Italia has posted a 4.4 per cent jump in full-year pre-tax profits to 6.4 million euros on the back of a 25 per cent climb in consolidated turnover to 144.9 million euros. The Montebelluna-based company said turnover grew 18.1 per cent in Italy and exports rose 32 per cent. It added that when turnover generated through its licensees in Asia and the Americas is taken into account, its pre-tax profits are up 10.4 per cent and turnover reached 218 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack