ITALY: Lotto Sport 2002 Profit Up To EUR6.4 Million
Sportswear and sports shoe company Lotto Sport Italia has posted a 4.4 per cent jump in full-year pre-tax profits to 6.4 million euros on the back of a 25 per cent climb in consolidated turnover to 144.9 million euros. The Montebelluna-based company said turnover grew 18.1 per cent in Italy and exports rose 32 per cent. It added that when turnover generated through its licensees in Asia and the Americas is taken into account, its pre-tax profits are up 10.4 per cent and turnover reached 218 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar