SOUTH KOREA: Lotto Sport Italia Opens In Seoul
In the run-up to the FIFA 2002 World Cup being held in Japan and Korea in June, Lotto Sport Italia has confirmed that it is using the occasion to boost its export sales turnover and the number of licensees it has in the region. The first new license contract follows a visit to Japan and Korea by Andrea Tomat, president and CEO. Lotto Sport Italia is to tie up with Jewoo Corporation, a Korean company that has been active in the sports sector for years, to open Lotto stores across the country. This agreement is expected to generate a turnover of about $3 million dollars in the first year, growing to $10 million dollars within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts