SOUTH KOREA: Lotto Sport Italia Opens In Seoul
In the run-up to the FIFA 2002 World Cup being held in Japan and Korea in June, Lotto Sport Italia has confirmed that it is using the occasion to boost its export sales turnover and the number of licensees it has in the region. The first new license contract follows a visit to Japan and Korea by Andrea Tomat, president and CEO. Lotto Sport Italia is to tie up with Jewoo Corporation, a Korean company that has been active in the sports sector for years, to open Lotto stores across the country. This agreement is expected to generate a turnover of about $3 million dollars in the first year, growing to $10 million dollars within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report