SOUTH KOREA: Lotto Sport Italia Opens In Seoul
In the run-up to the FIFA 2002 World Cup being held in Japan and Korea in June, Lotto Sport Italia has confirmed that it is using the occasion to boost its export sales turnover and the number of licensees it has in the region. The first new license contract follows a visit to Japan and Korea by Andrea Tomat, president and CEO. Lotto Sport Italia is to tie up with Jewoo Corporation, a Korean company that has been active in the sports sector for years, to open Lotto stores across the country. This agreement is expected to generate a turnover of about $3 million dollars in the first year, growing to $10 million dollars within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar