SOUTH KOREA: Lotto Sport Italia Opens In Seoul
In the run-up to the FIFA 2002 World Cup being held in Japan and Korea in June, Lotto Sport Italia has confirmed that it is using the occasion to boost its export sales turnover and the number of licensees it has in the region. The first new license contract follows a visit to Japan and Korea by Andrea Tomat, president and CEO. Lotto Sport Italia is to tie up with Jewoo Corporation, a Korean company that has been active in the sports sector for years, to open Lotto stores across the country. This agreement is expected to generate a turnover of about $3 million dollars in the first year, growing to $10 million dollars within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"