ITALY: Lotto Sport Italia Sprints Ahead In First Half
Against a backdrop of little, if any, growth in the sporting goods business, Lotto Sport Italia has managed to rack up a 27 per cent gain in its direct gross sales in the first 6 months of this year to 63.5 million Euros. Adding sales from the company's distributors and licensees brings total wholesale figures for Lotto brand products around the world to over 110 million Euros in the first half of 2001, compared to 85 million Euros at the same period in the year 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth