SPAIN: Lottusse implements Infor ERP solution
Leather goods brand Lottusse has implemented Infor's M3 ERP software solution to integrate and merge all business processes.
Until now, the Majorca-based company used in-house made-to-measure management software which it said could not handle its international growth.
"Our growing presence in Asia, the increase in new sales channels such as online commerce and the complexity of some of our processes (the Goodyear stitch system, for example, has 125 different manufacturing steps) forced us to update our management system to gain visibility of our business and streamline everyday operations. With Infor Fashion we hope to cover these objectives effectively," said Lottusse general director Gustavo Picó.
M3 offers real time management functions specifically designed to simplify design processes, product development, sample management as well as sales automation for companies within the textile industry.
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras