SPAIN: Lottusse implements Infor ERP solution
Leather goods brand Lottusse has implemented Infor's M3 ERP software solution to integrate and merge all business processes.
Until now, the Majorca-based company used in-house made-to-measure management software which it said could not handle its international growth.
"Our growing presence in Asia, the increase in new sales channels such as online commerce and the complexity of some of our processes (the Goodyear stitch system, for example, has 125 different manufacturing steps) forced us to update our management system to gain visibility of our business and streamline everyday operations. With Infor Fashion we hope to cover these objectives effectively," said Lottusse general director Gustavo Picó.
M3 offers real time management functions specifically designed to simplify design processes, product development, sample management as well as sales automation for companies within the textile industry.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre