SPAIN: Lottusse implements Infor ERP solution
Leather goods brand Lottusse has implemented Infor's M3 ERP software solution to integrate and merge all business processes.
Until now, the Majorca-based company used in-house made-to-measure management software which it said could not handle its international growth.
"Our growing presence in Asia, the increase in new sales channels such as online commerce and the complexity of some of our processes (the Goodyear stitch system, for example, has 125 different manufacturing steps) forced us to update our management system to gain visibility of our business and streamline everyday operations. With Infor Fashion we hope to cover these objectives effectively," said Lottusse general director Gustavo Picó.
M3 offers real time management functions specifically designed to simplify design processes, product development, sample management as well as sales automation for companies within the textile industry.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024