SPAIN: Lottusse implements Infor ERP solution
Leather goods brand Lottusse has implemented Infor's M3 ERP software solution to integrate and merge all business processes.
Until now, the Majorca-based company used in-house made-to-measure management software which it said could not handle its international growth.
"Our growing presence in Asia, the increase in new sales channels such as online commerce and the complexity of some of our processes (the Goodyear stitch system, for example, has 125 different manufacturing steps) forced us to update our management system to gain visibility of our business and streamline everyday operations. With Infor Fashion we hope to cover these objectives effectively," said Lottusse general director Gustavo Picó.
M3 offers real time management functions specifically designed to simplify design processes, product development, sample management as well as sales automation for companies within the textile industry.
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019