SPAIN: Lottusse implements Infor ERP solution
Leather goods brand Lottusse has implemented Infor's M3 ERP software solution to integrate and merge all business processes.
Until now, the Majorca-based company used in-house made-to-measure management software which it said could not handle its international growth.
"Our growing presence in Asia, the increase in new sales channels such as online commerce and the complexity of some of our processes (the Goodyear stitch system, for example, has 125 different manufacturing steps) forced us to update our management system to gain visibility of our business and streamline everyday operations. With Infor Fashion we hope to cover these objectives effectively," said Lottusse general director Gustavo Picó.
M3 offers real time management functions specifically designed to simplify design processes, product development, sample management as well as sales automation for companies within the textile industry.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015