KOREA: Louis Vuitton Is Best-Selling Luxury Label
In its calculations, Louis Vuitton came top of the 20 brands analysed, with annual sales of 45.38 billion won (US$37.89 million.)
Italy's Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo came second and third with sales of 31.35 billion won and 31.05 billion won, respectively.
MPI believes annual sales luxury goods brands are likely to top 1 trillion won, accounting for 5.2 per cent of the local fashion market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
We're now in an age in which "brand is king" says Stacy Baker, author of a new report on the state of the apparel branding industry. That said, what does the concept of a good branding strategy mean t...
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Luxury goods label Burberry has given its backing to supermodel Kate Moss, who has been brandished a disgrace for her drug habit....
Luxury UK goods company Burberry has threatened to take legal action against a company selling clothing for ferrets in check fabric similar to its own....
Luxury goods company Burberry Group Plc has reported a 1.2 per cent drop in first-half sales, dragged down by a fall in wholesale revenue....
Upmarket fashion label Burberry Group has named a new chief executive to replace Rose Marie Bravo, who is to quit the role next July....
Luxury goods company Burberry's chief executive, Rose Marie Bravo, is to quit her position with the company when it demerges from majority shareholder GUS, according to media reports....
Burberry and Chanel have become the latest companies to drop Kate Moss amid lurid stories about her personal life and photographs allegedly showing the model snorting cocaine....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective