JAPAN: Louis Vuitton Opens Largest Store
The world's biggest luxury goods player, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, opened the world's largest Louis Vuitton store in the heart of Tokyo's fashion district on Sunday. The 10-storey building in the city's Omotesando district will sell 1,500 lines ranging from women's wear and leather goods to men's shoes and its new brand of watches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth