UK: Low rejoins George at Asda as design manager
Low will report to George brand director Fiona Lambert.
A spokesperson for the company told just-style today (19 July) that before joining Marks & Spencer eight years ago, Low worked at Asda. Prior to this she worked at retailer Next.
Carole Boyes-Weston has been named as Low's replacement at M&S, serving as head of design for its Per Una and Limited Collection brands.
Having spent much of the past 12 to 18 months developing offerings for both customers and staff across multiple touch points, the next challenge facing fashion brands and retailers is to connect the m...
Marks & Spencer chief executive Mark Bolland has come up against increasing pressure after the retailer delivered worse-than-expected third-quarter results with general merchandise taking the majority...
Retailer Marks & Spencer has reported worse-than-expected Christmas trading figures, with a poor performance in its general merchandise business - which includes clothing and footwear - offsetting str...
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at how sourcing is going to be in 2013, a spotlight on why buyer interest in Billabong has not yet turned into a deal, and M&S extending it...
UK discount fashion retailer Primark has today (18 January) confirmed plans to open its first stores in France....
Bangladesh's woven garment exports grew by nearly 12% in the first half of the current fiscal year, helped by a shift in orders from China, exporters said....
UK-based retailer Marks & Spencer is extending its item level RFID tagging programme to include all clothing and home products in its 700 stores - with future plans including the use of RFID scanning ...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey