POLAND: LPP revenues up 7% in H1
Apparel designer and retailer LPP's consolidated revenues grew 7% to PLN325m (US$103.9m) in the first half of 2006, press reports said.
LPP expects 2006 net profit to be PLN57m, it was reported. June revenue grew 5% year-on-year to PLN60m.
LPP sells the Reserved and Cropp brands in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again