US: LRG designs Courvoisier co-branded clothes
Clothing firm Lifted Research Group (LRG) has teamed up with Courvoisier Cognac to launch five "pop-up shops" in US cities to drum up advertising for the drinks brand.
Courvoisier's "Find Greatness Within" ad campaign will use shops for three-day spans to showcase co-branded designs, personally customised by Jonas Bevacqua, co-founder of LRG.
The shops will be featured in five major US cities, launching on 17 April in Los Angeles, followed by San Francisco, Houston, Miami, New York City.
Each store will 'pop-up' in its host city for three days and display Courvoisier and LRG co-branded items, including high-end apparel such as the Napoleon marching band jacket, L'Esprit Italian lamb napa leather jacket, CV/LRG cashmere scarf and CV/LRG American-made salvage denim, a statement said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Orient Craft Limited, one of India's largest exporters of apparel goods, has finally made the transition from manual pattern making to digital/CAD pattern making and automatic marker making....
Shares in fashion retail group Esprit Holdings plummeted by nearly 20% after the company missed earnings forecasts with a full-year profit of HKD6.45bn (US$826m), up 24.5% on last year....
German investors Arques Industries has sold its share in the Austrian fashion chain, Schöps, for an undisclosed price....
The chief financial officer of fashion firm Esprit Holdings Limited, John Poon Cho Ming, resigned this weekend to pursue other interests....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar