USA: Lucky Brand Dungarees To Debut In Japan
Lucky Brand Dungarees, a division of Liz Claiborne Inc, is to debut in Japan following a deal with Itochu Fashion Systems to distribute its jeans, sportswear, swimwear and leather in the Far East. In a statement on Tuesday, Lucky said its men's and women's apparel collection will be rolled out shop-in-shops and better specialty stores across Japan in fall 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth