USA: Lucky Brand Jeans Adopts L90's ProfiTools
L90 Inc, a marketing, technology and media company, today announced that it will launch an integrated marketing campaign for Lucky Brand Jeans.
The campaign is designed to generate brand awareness, drive sales of Lucky Brand Jeans and build an opt-in database of consumers interested in the product.
The campaign, which will launch on March 1, consists of various ProfiTools, L90's technology-driven marketing tools, including L90 Sweepstakes, L90 PowerAds, L90 MicroSites and L90 Link.
The marketing campaign involves L90 PowerAds, which will launch a luckybrandjeans.com "Jump Page" within L90 site partner locations, including L90 Women, L90 Business & Finance and L90 Sports. The page, which will also be launched through creative buttons and banners, includes a compelling sweepstakes and will deliver highlights from luckybrandjeans.com.
L90 will also implement a viral marketing component into the campaign to help collect an opt-in database of registered users that can be further monetized through future campaigns. The sweepstakes offers consumers the opportunity to win a $1,000 Lucky Brand shopping spree.
"The sophistication of our marketing technology and ProfiTools programs provides Lucky Brand with the opportunity to connect and interact with potential customers," said John Bohan, chief executive officer and president of L90.
"This powerful one-two punch generates instant leads and sales opportunities in addition to an opt-in database that Lucky Brand can monetize in future campaigns. The Internet is a powerful marketing medium, and this is the type of relationship-building program that L90 provides clients."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective