POLAND: Lukbut To Double Capital
Shareholders of top Polish footwear manufacturer Lukbut have decided to increase the capital of the company from the current ZL3.03m ($704,000) to ZL6.06m ($1.4m) through issuing 624,400 registered, privileged shares in February 2001, newspaper Prawo i Gospodarka reported today. The shares will be aimed at current shareholders and the acquired capital will be slated for the creation of a B2B tannery and shoes vortal (vertical portal). It is planned to become the beginning of Lukbut's trading network as the company has recently changed its profile from production into trading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack