POLAND: Lukbut To Double Capital
Shareholders of top Polish footwear manufacturer Lukbut have decided to increase the capital of the company from the current ZL3.03m ($704,000) to ZL6.06m ($1.4m) through issuing 624,400 registered, privileged shares in February 2001, newspaper Prawo i Gospodarka reported today. The shares will be aimed at current shareholders and the acquired capital will be slated for the creation of a B2B tannery and shoes vortal (vertical portal). It is planned to become the beginning of Lukbut's trading network as the company has recently changed its profile from production into trading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report