POLAND: Lukbut To Double Capital
Shareholders of top Polish footwear manufacturer Lukbut have decided to increase the capital of the company from the current ZL3.03m ($704,000) to ZL6.06m ($1.4m) through issuing 624,400 registered, privileged shares in February 2001, newspaper Prawo i Gospodarka reported today. The shares will be aimed at current shareholders and the acquired capital will be slated for the creation of a B2B tannery and shoes vortal (vertical portal). It is planned to become the beginning of Lukbut's trading network as the company has recently changed its profile from production into trading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack