POLAND: Lukbut To Double Capital
Shareholders of top Polish footwear manufacturer Lukbut have decided to increase the capital of the company from the current ZL3.03m ($704,000) to ZL6.06m ($1.4m) through issuing 624,400 registered, privileged shares in February 2001, newspaper Prawo i Gospodarka reported today. The shares will be aimed at current shareholders and the acquired capital will be slated for the creation of a B2B tannery and shoes vortal (vertical portal). It is planned to become the beginning of Lukbut's trading network as the company has recently changed its profile from production into trading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022