US: Lululemon Athletica settles Calvin Klein, G-III lawsuit
The allegations centre around Calvin Klein trousers sold under the Performance brand, which Lululemon believes were manufactured and supplied by G-III apparel. It said the yoga pants were similar to its own patented Astro Pant style.
Lululemon Athletica had been seeking a permanent injunction to prevent Calvin Klein from selling the trousers, as well as damages and costs.
The terms of the agreement reached between the company are confidential and, as part of the agreement, the pending litigation will be dismissed.
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Labour rights groups and unions have stepped up their calls for urgent action to improve worker health and safety in Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry, as the death toll from the collapsed Rana...
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Apparel sourcing has finally reached a critical turning point. Instead of continuing to chase the lowest costs around the globe, the industry focus is now shifting to collaboration between retailers a...
Since 2009, active wear brand Lululemon Athletica has seen profits soar, regularly increasing its guidance after better than expected performances. But, is the recall of its black Luon pants a sign th...
Lululemon Athletica is still investigating how a line of sheerer than expected black Luon products made it into stores....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details