US: Lululemon Athletica settles Calvin Klein, G-III lawsuit
The allegations centre around Calvin Klein trousers sold under the Performance brand, which Lululemon believes were manufactured and supplied by G-III apparel. It said the yoga pants were similar to its own patented Astro Pant style.
Lululemon Athletica had been seeking a permanent injunction to prevent Calvin Klein from selling the trousers, as well as damages and costs.
The terms of the agreement reached between the company are confidential and, as part of the agreement, the pending litigation will be dismissed.
Yesterday (13 May) was a big day for the Bangladesh garment industry, with retailers finally signing an agreement to improve fire safety in the country's ready-made garment industry after two years of...
Labour rights groups and unions have stepped up their calls for urgent action to improve worker health and safety in Bangladesh's ready-made garment industry, as the death toll from the collapsed Rana...
Apparel sourcing has finally reached a critical turning point. Instead of continuing to chase the lowest costs around the globe, the industry focus is now shifting to collaboration between retailers a...
Since 2009, active wear brand Lululemon Athletica has seen profits soar, regularly increasing its guidance after better than expected performances. But, is the recall of its black Luon pants a sign th...
Lululemon Athletica is still investigating how a line of sheerer than expected black Luon products made it into stores....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
Two more European retailers have this-afternoon signed up to the new Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh, which aims to improve safety conditions in supplier factories....
Apparel giant PVH Corp is to rebrand its ck Calvin Klein apparel and accessories for men and women to Calvin Klein, with the name featuring on a platinum label....
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory