USA: Lululemon To Open First Californian Store
Yoga-inspired athletic apparel maker Lululemon Athletica on Thursday announced the launch of its US flagship retail store in Santa Monica.
The Canadian company said in a news release the California store will stock a full range of its sports fashions and accessories and will open its doors for the first time on July 4.
"We've had so many requests over the past two years from people visiting our Vancouver stores to open a Lululemon in the LA area", said Brett Conrad, co-owner of US operations, "thus we are incredibly excited to be making it a reality for them".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report