CANADA: Lululemon's former COO Tattersfield resigns
Yoga apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc yesterday (19 February) said Michael Tattersfield, its executive vice president of retail logistics and sourcing, has resigned due to personal and family reasons.
Mr Tattersfield served as chief operating officer of Lululemon since joining the company in October 2006, until the role was split in January 2008.
He then focused on the leadership of the logistics and supply chain team, while Starbucks veteran Christine Day was hired to lead Canadian, US and international store operations, wholesale and phone sales, real estate development, and community relations.
Effective immediately, sourcing, production and logistics will report directly to Robert Meers, CEO of Lululemon Athletica.
Christine Day will continue to serve as executive vice president retail operations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Mr Yos Shiran, the CEO of seamless intimate apparel maker Tefron, is resigning after seven and a half years in the post to pursue other business opportunities....
French fashion retailer Gérard Darel has sold a majority stake in its business to private equity firm Advent International in a bid to speed its international expansion plans....
Yoga apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc has hired former Speedo president Sheree Waterson as executive vice president of general merchandise management and sourcing....
Yoga apparel company Lululemon Athletica Inc has more than doubled its first quarter profit as sales soared 75%, but lowered its full year earnings outlook on the cost of rolling out new stores....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report