US: Lusia Moskvicheva to lead Cache design team
"Lusia is a talented designer and her significant experience in specialty retail and specifically, the design of women's sportswear and dresses is expected to be invaluable to us, as we continue to expand and elevate our assortments," said Rabia Farhang, executive vice president and general merchandise manager.
Ms Moskvicheva possesses more than 13 years experience in the design industry.
She was at Nautica from 2007 to 2009, and prior to that held posts at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft, Oscar by Oscar de la Renta and Adrienne Vittadini.
Women's wear retailer Cache Inc has refuted claims from rival retailer Chico's FAS Inc that it copied some of its designs....
The European procurement team at apparel maker VF Corporation has invested in a spend analysis tool to provide visibility across its purchasing data....
Moves to slash inventories ahead of the introduction of its new spring lines have weighed on first-quarter sales and earnings at Cache Inc, but left it "in a great position," the fashion retailer said...
International women's apparel firm The Danny and Nicole Group has set its sights on expanding into new categories after hiring Phillip Gaynor to the newly-created position of chief executive officer....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack