ITALY: Luxottica To Make Versace Sunglasses
The company said in a news release the worldwide license agreement is for Versace, Versus and Versace Sport sunglasses and prescription frames, with the new collections due to be launched in March.
The deal is expected to increase Luxottica's revenue by 90 million euros in the first 12 months. Financial terms of the details were not released.
Donatella and Santo Versace, co-CEO's of Versace Group, said: "Luxottica Group is the ideal partner for Versace. Through this joint effort, we believe that the great potential of the Versace brand in the worldwide eyewear market will be fully realised."
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020