FRANCE: Luxury and high-end manufacturers on show
Made in France by Fatex, the trade show for fashion firms seeking high-end and luxury French manufacturers, celebrates its tenth anniversary next year.
To mark its growth, the event has moved to the Carrousel du Louvre in the heart of Paris, and will take place on 10-11 April 2013.
Its organisers say that since the start of 2012, the value of French clothing exports has risen to EUR2.977bn (US$3.8bn), with EUR1.94m going to the EU and the remaining EUR1.04m to other countries.
They also point out that more than 7 out of 10 French people say they are prepared to spend a little more to buy products that are "Made in France".
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam