FRANCE: Luxury and high-end manufacturers on show
Made in France by Fatex, the trade show for fashion firms seeking high-end and luxury French manufacturers, celebrates its tenth anniversary next year.
To mark its growth, the event has moved to the Carrousel du Louvre in the heart of Paris, and will take place on 10-11 April 2013.
Its organisers say that since the start of 2012, the value of French clothing exports has risen to EUR2.977bn (US$3.8bn), with EUR1.94m going to the EU and the remaining EUR1.04m to other countries.
They also point out that more than 7 out of 10 French people say they are prepared to spend a little more to buy products that are "Made in France".
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead