Luxury brand Brioni turns to PLM for product development
Italian luxury menswear brand Brioni has adopted Lectra Fashion PLM to help streamline its product development process.
The investment follows the brand’s takeover by Kering Group two years ago, which saw Brioni set up a new organisation to realign with the French luxury group’s strategic business growth plan. This included the implementation of a new core process and new ways of working between teams.
In particular, the Italian brand needed to better control information flows between different working groups while maintaining its high level of quality.
Lectra Fashion PLM will help Brioni teams manage the entire fashion development process by optimising costs and facilitating deliveries across different distribution channels. Having a single platform will enable managers to monitor activities as collection development progresses and speed decision-making.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Swedish fast-fashion retailer H&M, Zara brand owner Inditex and sportswear giant Nike are not only among the world's leading brands, they also have some of the best supply chains too, according to a n...
French workwear brand Mulliez-Flory has selected PLM to manage its entire value chain, from creation to delivery....
Fashion software provider Visual 2000 International has added a host of new shipping carrier integrations to its suite of omni-channel software for apparel, footwear, and accessories customers in Euro...
Grupo M, the largest garment factory in the Dominican Republic, is implementing PLM to help drive innovation and efficiency for its growing business....
Canada's KenDor Textiles Ltd has invested in modern omni-channel ERP and PLM software to facilitate faster and more efficient operations....
London-based sportswear manufacturer Local Boyz - one one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisurewear - is implementing an all-in-one business enterprise solution to integrate its processes from desi...
Chinese sports brand 361° has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to streamline design, production and retail as it expands internationally and moves from wholesaler to retai...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report