USA: Luxury Goods Group LVMH Completes Donna Karan Acquisition
French luxury goods group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton on Tuesday completed the acquisition of US fashion house Donna Karan International Inc for $243 million. Donna Karan agreed earlier this year to be acquired by the French-based conglomerate for $10.75 a share. LVMH said it will now combine Donna Karan with Gabrielle Studio Inc, the licenser of the Donna Karan trademarks that it acquired before its latest deal. The Donna Karan brand is now part of the LVMH Fashion Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again