USA: LuxuryFinder.com Introduces Top Clothing Brands
LuxuryFinder.com, the leading Internet retailer of luxury goods, today announced the addition of Sulka, the world- renowned menswear design house, Fogal, hosiery makers, Hanro, Switzerland's leader in intimate wear, and Walter Steiger, designer of fashionable shoes and handbags to the site's exclusive Luxury Specialty Store."Our customers are very savvy about brands and luxury. We are particularly pleased to add these leading brands," said James A. Finkelstein, president and CEO of LuxuryFinder.com. In a separate announcement, LuxuryFinder.com today announced an expansion and redesign of its website to provide the framework to support its rapid expansion of new brands and new luxury categories. The enhancements provide its customers with a new level of online luxury shopping.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack