USA: LuxuryFinder.com Introduces Top Clothing Brands
LuxuryFinder.com, the leading Internet retailer of luxury goods, today announced the addition of Sulka, the world- renowned menswear design house, Fogal, hosiery makers, Hanro, Switzerland's leader in intimate wear, and Walter Steiger, designer of fashionable shoes and handbags to the site's exclusive Luxury Specialty Store."Our customers are very savvy about brands and luxury. We are particularly pleased to add these leading brands," said James A. Finkelstein, president and CEO of LuxuryFinder.com. In a separate announcement, LuxuryFinder.com today announced an expansion and redesign of its website to provide the framework to support its rapid expansion of new brands and new luxury categories. The enhancements provide its customers with a new level of online luxury shopping.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report