USA: LuxuryFinder.com Introduces Top Clothing Brands
LuxuryFinder.com, the leading Internet retailer of luxury goods, today announced the addition of Sulka, the world- renowned menswear design house, Fogal, hosiery makers, Hanro, Switzerland's leader in intimate wear, and Walter Steiger, designer of fashionable shoes and handbags to the site's exclusive Luxury Specialty Store."Our customers are very savvy about brands and luxury. We are particularly pleased to add these leading brands," said James A. Finkelstein, president and CEO of LuxuryFinder.com. In a separate announcement, LuxuryFinder.com today announced an expansion and redesign of its website to provide the framework to support its rapid expansion of new brands and new luxury categories. The enhancements provide its customers with a new level of online luxury shopping.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective