ITALY: LVMH Adds RossiModa To Its Portfolio
LVMH announced today that it has taken a significant minority stake in RossiModa, the prestigious Italian shoe manufacturer that is currently owned and managed by Luigino, Diego, and Dino Rossi. The announcement follows news of a licensing agreement between the Christian Lacroix company and RossiModa for the spring/summer 2001 collection, in which the LVMH fashion group and RossiModa have decided to develop new partnerships to create, produce, and distribute collections for Givenchy and Emilio Pucci.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack