ITALY: LVMH Adds RossiModa To Its Portfolio
LVMH announced today that it has taken a significant minority stake in RossiModa, the prestigious Italian shoe manufacturer that is currently owned and managed by Luigino, Diego, and Dino Rossi. The announcement follows news of a licensing agreement between the Christian Lacroix company and RossiModa for the spring/summer 2001 collection, in which the LVMH fashion group and RossiModa have decided to develop new partnerships to create, produce, and distribute collections for Givenchy and Emilio Pucci.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016