ITALY: LVMH Adds RossiModa To Its Portfolio
The announcement follows news of a licensing agreement between the Christian Lacroix company and RossiModa for the spring/summer 2001 collection, in which the LVMH fashion group and RossiModa have decided to develop new partnerships to create, produce, and distribute collections for Givenchy and Emilio Pucci.
Other partnerships may materialise for the creation, distribution, and production of other of the LVMH Group's brands by RossiModa, LVMH said in a press release today.
RossiModa is one of the most prestigious shoe manufacturers in Italy, producing 400,000 pairs of shoes every year. Throughout its history, this Venice-based company has created, produced, and distributed products under licence for the world's most exclusive luxury brands, including Christian Dior, Fendi, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Emmanuel Ungaro, Richard Tyler, and Vera Wang.
The company currently generates turnover of approximately 70bn Italian lira ($31.7m).
Companies: Calvin Klein Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Cash and carry chain Makro has been prosecuted for selling counterfeit Calvin Klein-branded jeans, despite an earlier out-of-court settlement with the Calvin Klein company....
Luxury label Calvin Klein is set to sign English football star David Beckham as an underwear model in a deal worth £1m, according to industry sources....
New York-based apparel company Warnaco Group has completed the acquisition of Phillips-Van Heusen's Calvin Klein subsidiary businesses in Europe and Asia....
Leading apparel maker Warnaco is to buy the companies that operate the licenses and related wholesale and retail businesses of Calvin Klein jeans and accessories in Europe and Asia for EUR240m (US$286...
Calvin Klein women's better sportswear, a division of the Kellwood Company, has named Chris Jackson vice president of design....
Fashion brand Calvin Klein Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, has signed a deal with Fingen SpA to make and distribute the Calvin Klein Collection brand w...
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective