FRANCE: LVMH Appoints New Chief At Louis Vuitton Malletier
Mr Bottoli will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the LVMH fashion group which includes, besides Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Celine, Berluti, Kenzo, Givenchy, Christian Lacroix, Fendi, StefanoBi, Emilio Pucci, Marc Jacobs and Thomas Pink.
Yves Carcelle said: "We are very pleased to welcome Marcello Bottoli at the head of Louis Vuitton Malletier. His considerable international experience acquired both in Europe, the US and Asia, as well as his recognised skills in marketing and managing multinational businesses will be great assets to Louis Vuitton."
Marcello Bottoli is currently a member of the Reckitt Benckiser Group executive committee. Prior to joining Benckiser, he also held marketing positions at Procter & Gamble in Paris and Cincinnati and worked as a consultant with the Boston Consulting Group in Paris and Milan.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack