FRANCE: LVMH Appoints President/CEO For Its Fashion & Leather Goods Group, Americas Region
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed Fred Wilson as president and CEO of its fashion and leather goods group, Americas region. Mr Wilson will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the fashion and leather goods business group.Mr Wilson is currently president and CEO of LVMH's Speciality Retail Concepts activity, including the new Synchrony and Solstice stores. He has held this post since December 1998. In addition, from 1999 to May 2000, he presided over the creation of eluxury.com, the new Internet site established by LVMH.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again