FRANCE: LVMH Appoints President/CEO For Its Fashion & Leather Goods Group, Americas Region
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed Fred Wilson as president and CEO of its fashion and leather goods group, Americas region. Mr Wilson will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the fashion and leather goods business group.Mr Wilson is currently president and CEO of LVMH's Speciality Retail Concepts activity, including the new Synchrony and Solstice stores. He has held this post since December 1998. In addition, from 1999 to May 2000, he presided over the creation of eluxury.com, the new Internet site established by LVMH.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020