FRANCE: LVMH Appoints President/CEO For Its Fashion & Leather Goods Group, Americas Region
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed Fred Wilson as president and CEO of its fashion and leather goods group, Americas region. Mr Wilson will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the fashion and leather goods business group.Mr Wilson is currently president and CEO of LVMH's Speciality Retail Concepts activity, including the new Synchrony and Solstice stores. He has held this post since December 1998. In addition, from 1999 to May 2000, he presided over the creation of eluxury.com, the new Internet site established by LVMH.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022