FRANCE: LVMH Appoints President/CEO For Its Fashion & Leather Goods Group, Americas Region
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed Fred Wilson as president and CEO of its fashion and leather goods group, Americas region. Mr Wilson will report to Yves Carcelle, president of the fashion and leather goods business group.Mr Wilson is currently president and CEO of LVMH's Speciality Retail Concepts activity, including the new Synchrony and Solstice stores. He has held this post since December 1998. In addition, from 1999 to May 2000, he presided over the creation of eluxury.com, the new Internet site established by LVMH.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022