FRANCE: LVMH Files $100m Suit Against Morgan Stanley
French luxury goods giant LVMH on Tuesday confirmed it is seeking up to $100 million in damages from Morgan Stanley amid allegations the US bank published unfair stock analysis. The suit, which was filed in Paris earlier this month, claims Morgan Stanley's research on the world's largest luxury retailer was biased due to its close investment banking relationship with major rival Gucci Group NV.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"