ITALY: LVMH Interested In Fendi Stake
Paris banking circles are speculating that French luxury goods group LVMH is in terested in buying Prada Holding's stake in Rome fashion house Fendi. Fendi is 51 per cent controlled by Bernard Arnault and Prada chief executive Patrizio Bertelli via the LVP Net joint venture, while the Fendi family holds the remaining 49 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth