FRANCE: LVMH Opens First Vuitton Store In India
Luxury goods giant LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA on Friday opened the first outlet in India for its famous Vuitton leather goods brand and revealed it plans to open several more stores there in the future. The world's biggest luxury goods company said the new store, in central New Delhi, brings its global network of Vuitton stores to 298 in 51 countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"