FRANCE: LVMH supplier to acquire Lejaby plant
A Lejaby production plant, which was set to close under the terms of a takeover bid for the lingerie group accepted by a commercial court last month, has been acquired by Sofama, a company which supplies handbags to LVMH subsidiary Louis Vuitton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing