FRANCE: LVMH supplier to acquire Lejaby plant
A Lejaby production plant, which was set to close under the terms of a takeover bid for the lingerie group accepted by a commercial court last month, has been acquired by Sofama, a company which supplies handbags to LVMH subsidiary Louis Vuitton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead