ITALY: LVMH teams with Marco de Vincenzo on new brand
Luxury company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is setting up a joint venture with Marco De Vincenzo to help the Italian designer develop his own fashion house.
De Vincenzo has been working for Fendi, one of LVMH's fashion brands, for 13 years.
"We are convinced that together we will develop successfully his brand," said Delphine Arnault, who leads LVMH's initiatives with young creative talents. "This new partnership is in the DNA of LVMH which has always supported young designers."
LVMH and Marco De Vincenzo Enter in a New Partnership
February 24, 2014 12:01 PM Eastern Standard TimePARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LVMH announces today an agreement with designer Marco De Vincenzo for the development of his Marco De Vincenzo brand through a JV.
Delphine Arnault leading initiatives for LVMH with young creative talents declared: "We are delighted to start a new partnership with Marco De Vincenzo, whose talent is known and respected by everyone and has been fully expressed at Fendi. We are convinced that together we will develop successfully his brand. This new partnership is in the DNA of LVMH which has always supported young designers."
Marco De Vincenzo is looking forward to the development of his own label supported by LVMH: "I have been working for Fendi for over thirteen years, actually since the very beginning of my career as a designer. Through Fendi, I have known and appreciated LVMH. My experience has grown with them, keeping up with the confidence they have always placed in me. Today, a new phase starts, the challenge is exciting and ambitious. I look forward to measuring myself, once again, in that familiar environment, made of mutual respect, special creativity, exceptional strength and wise strategy".
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is represented in Wines and Spirits by a portfolio of brands that includes Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Krug, Ruinart, Mercier, Château d'Yquem, Château Cheval Blanc, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Wen Jun, Belvedere, 10 Cane, Chandon, Cloudy Bay, Terrazas de los Andes, Cheval des Andes, Cape Mentelle, Newton et Numanthia. Its Fashion and Leather Goods division includes Louis Vuitton, Céline, Loewe, Kenzo, Givenchy, Thomas Pink, Fendi, Emilio Pucci, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Berluti, Nicholas Kirkwood and Loro Piana.
LVMH is present in the Perfumes and Cosmetics sector with Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Parfums Givenchy, Parfums Kenzo, Perfumes Loewe as well as other promising cosmetic companies (BeneFit Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, Acqua di Parma and Fresh). LVMH is also active in selective retailing as well as in other activities through DFS, Sephora, Le Bon Marché, la Samaritaine and Royal Van Lent. LVMH's Watches and Jewelry division comprises Bulgari, TAG Heuer, Chaumet, Dior Watches, Zenith, Fred, Hublot and De Beers Diamond Jewellers Ltd, a joint venture created with the world's leading diamond group.
Original source: LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing