VIETNAM: LVMH To Open Second Store In 2003
French luxury goods giant LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA will open a second store in Vietnam next year, a top official revealed to local media on Tuesday. The company's general director for Thailand and Vietnam, Guillaume Thery, said the new outlet will be based in Ho Chi Minh City as it looks to cash in on a surge in overseas visitors from nations such as Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores