FRANCE: Lycra Beauty extends to lace and natural fabrics
Fibre producer Invista is extending its Lycra Beauty fabric certification scheme to include lace and fabrics made with natural/cellulosic fibres.
The initiative previously focused on synthetic-based fabrics for shapwear and sculpting lingerie.
"We know from our continual consumer research that comfort and fit rank as priorities," explained Arnaud Ruffin, segment leader for lingerie and shapewear at Invista.
"Our Lycra Beauty fabric offering is perfectly suited for women of all ages, shapes and sizes to help them feel beautiful and confident."
The new fabric platform to be unveiled at Mode City, which takes place in Paris from 6-8 July.
Also on show will be "cutting-edge" Lycra fibre with W technology, which is said to offer durable whiteness retention, improved uniformity and richer colouration in both warp and circular knit fabrics.
Polymer and fibre producer Invista is teaming up with industrial biotechnology company Ingenza to develop new bio-derived processes that can be used to produce industrial chemicals....
Denim sourcing show Kingpins is planning its first-ever European event next year in Amsterdam....
Fibre producer Invista has acquired German competitor Advansa's assets relating to speciality polyester products. ...
Fibre maker Invista is planning a $500m investment to set up a new manufacturing unit at its site in Victoria, Texas to make raw materials used in the production of nylon....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis