FRANCE: Lycra Beauty extends to lace and natural fabrics
Fibre producer Invista is extending its Lycra Beauty fabric certification scheme to include lace and fabrics made with natural/cellulosic fibres.
The initiative previously focused on synthetic-based fabrics for shapwear and sculpting lingerie.
"We know from our continual consumer research that comfort and fit rank as priorities," explained Arnaud Ruffin, segment leader for lingerie and shapewear at Invista.
"Our Lycra Beauty fabric offering is perfectly suited for women of all ages, shapes and sizes to help them feel beautiful and confident."
The new fabric platform to be unveiled at Mode City, which takes place in Paris from 6-8 July.
Also on show will be "cutting-edge" Lycra fibre with W technology, which is said to offer durable whiteness retention, improved uniformity and richer colouration in both warp and circular knit fabrics.
Polymer and fibre producer Invista is teaming up with industrial biotechnology company Ingenza to develop new bio-derived processes that can be used to produce industrial chemicals....
Denim sourcing show Kingpins is planning its first-ever European event next year in Amsterdam....
Fibre producer Invista has acquired German competitor Advansa's assets relating to speciality polyester products. ...
Fibre maker Invista is planning a $500m investment to set up a new manufacturing unit at its site in Victoria, Texas to make raw materials used in the production of nylon....
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019