US: Lyric Jeans signs deal with EMI
Lyric Jeans has signed a deal with leading music publisher EMI to use its catalogue as inspiration for its garments.
As part of the deal, Lyric will imprint EMI song lyrics on its jeans, with each pair designed to reflect the artist and song's personality and style.
"The timeless words of these songs have touched and influenced so many people for decades," said Lyric president Hanna Rochelle Schmieder.
"We are honoured to be able to offer millions of fans around the world the opportunity to make a fashion statement by wearing apparel inspired by some of the greatest songwriters of all time."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar