US: Macy's extends Destination Maternity apparel deal
Department store retailer Macy's Inc is extending its exclusive maternity wear deal with Destination Maternity in a move that will see its brands carried in over 615 Macy's locations by the end of February 2011.
The leased department relationship currently operates in 113 Macy's locations in the US, which sell the Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod brands.
"We are very pleased that A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity will be the exclusive brands offered in our maternity collection," said Jeff Gennette, Macy's chief merchandising officer.
"With this expansion, we are able to offer expectant moms across the country merchandise that is fresh and fashionable."
The lines for moms-to-be sell at price points ranging from $7.50 to over $200.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
US dress maker Taylor Dress has entered talks to distribute its collections in China. ...
Madonna and Iconix Brand Group has entered into its first international partnership with Hudson's Bay Company (HBC or the 'Bay') to manufacture and distribute its junior brand of 'Material Girl'....
Department store chain Macy's will build a major new fulfillment near Martinsburg in Berkeley County, West Virginia, to support continued growth of its online business....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020