CANADA: Madar named US president for Report Collection
Nancy Nicolas Madar has joined Report Collection in the new position of US president.
Madar will report to Henri Abatan, chief executive officer of Report Collection and its Montreal, Canada-based parent company, Modextil Inc.
Her responsibilities will include sales of both the men's and women's divisions of Report in the US, as well as licensing of the brand.
Madar spent more than 12 years with BCBG Max Azria Footwear where she was vice president of private label with responsibility for sales, design, image and quality control.
Modextil was founded in Canada in 1981 and Report launched as a men's contemporary sportswear brand in 1999. Women's was added last autumn.
By Arnold J Karr.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Iconix Brand Group has announced the addition of four new executives to its senior management team....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022