CANADA: Madar named US president for Report Collection
Nancy Nicolas Madar has joined Report Collection in the new position of US president.
Madar will report to Henri Abatan, chief executive officer of Report Collection and its Montreal, Canada-based parent company, Modextil Inc.
Her responsibilities will include sales of both the men's and women's divisions of Report in the US, as well as licensing of the brand.
Madar spent more than 12 years with BCBG Max Azria Footwear where she was vice president of private label with responsibility for sales, design, image and quality control.
Modextil was founded in Canada in 1981 and Report launched as a men's contemporary sportswear brand in 1999. Women's was added last autumn.
By Arnold J Karr.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Iconix Brand Group has announced the addition of four new executives to its senior management team....
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar